BSG Work Programme 2015/16matthewevans
The Broadband Stakeholder Group has today published its work programme for 2015/16.
The key themes for this year will be;
- Reducing the cost of investing in and upgrading digital networks
- Small businesses connectivity requirements
- IPTV and its infrastructure challenges
- Competition at the retail and infrastructure levels
- The Open Internet and industry self-regulation
The full work programme can be found below and we will keep you updated both here and via our newsletter (which you can sign up to on the sidebar).