Join us on Monday 2 November (15:00—16:30) for the launch of our latest report: Digital Exclusion 2020: The Impact of COVID-19.
The research closely examines the attitudinal challenges that the UK faces in encouraging greater internet adoption by 3.6 million digitally excluded citizens, alongside the barriers which are financial, and skills-based. Qualitative in-depth telephone interviews were undertaken between August and September 202 by Savanta ComRes reflect the lived experience of 30 respondents, who are either totally offline, or who are relatively recent online adopters.
The session will be moderated by Clare MacNamara, CEO, BSG, with the following panelists:
- Helen Milner, OBE, CEO of Good Things Foundation
- Rick Hill, MBE, Chair, and Member of Northern Ireland, Ofcom’s Communications Consumer Panel (CCP)
- Lucy Thomas, Director of Corporate Affairs, Talk Talk
- Helen Charles, Head of UK Policy, BBC
- Morgan Vine, Head of Policy and Influencing, Independent Age and co-chair of DCMS Tackling Loneliness, Older People’s Group.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org