Digital Challenge – Is your bid ready?bsg
A series of free seminars throughout the UK.
To assist potential Digital Challenge bidders, Intellect, with the co-operation of the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (ODPM) and a number of ICT private sector companies, is running free seminars throughout the UK.
The Digital Challenge is one of the eight actions contained in the UK Government’s DIGITAL STRATEGY, launched April 2005. The Challenge is a Government-run competition that will act as a catalyst to develop e-enabled local public services and encourage greater exploitation of ICT to better meet the needs of local communities.
Each full day seminar will explain the Digital Challenge evaluation criteria and other areas important to the development of proposals. The successful bid will need to provide evidence of a highly focused and effective partnership of public, private, community and voluntary sectors. The afternoon session will provide an opportunity for one-to-one meetings with the private sector partners who are sponsoring these events.
The dates are as follows – please follow the links for full details of each event:
- Cambridge, De Vere University Arms – Monday 13 February
- London, Millennium Conference Centre, SW7 4LH – Tuesday 14 February
- Bristol, Marriott City Centre – Friday 17 February
- Guildford, The Carlton – Tuesday 21 February
- Newcastle, De Vere Slaley Hall, Friday 24 February
- Leeds, Village Hotel & Leisure Club – Monday 27 February
- Nottingham, Village Hotel & Leisure Club – Tuesday 28 February
- Birmingham, The De Vere Belfry, B76 9PR – Friday 03 March