BSG Work Programme 2016/2017samiragazzane
The Broadband Stakeholder Group has agreed it work programme for 2016/17.
The key themes for this year are:
- Achieving universal coverage – reaching the final 3-4% of premises
- Reducing barriers and costs to deployment of superfast and ultrafast networks, including in urban areas
- IPTV and its infrastructure challenges
- Competition at the retail and infrastructure levels
- The Open Internet and industry self-regulation
The full work programme can be found below. Stay up to date with our progress on these issues via our newsletter (which you can subscribe to below).